Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Name...New Look

Hello and welcome to the new home of The Bejeweled Beadery; formerly known as "Beauty Within the Beads". With the start of a new year there comes new changes. For me, renaming my enterprise was the change and giving it a fresh new look was just as important. I hope you like the new look also.

What you will be seeing here will be posted for sale through my online store, soon to be opened. I will post here when the store officially launches. I would love for you to check out my shop and let me know what you think.

If this is your first time here, thank you for stopping by and I hope you will sign up to follow my blog. You can also find me on facebook at: www.facebook.com/TheBejeweledBeadery

Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment if you wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment