Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Welcome to Always Pretty Beads
I have decided for the last time to change the name of this blog from The Bejeweled Beadery to Always Pretty Beads. I find Always Pretty Beads to be a much better name because without pretty beads you certainly cannot make pretty jewelry...and that is my intent; to make pretty jewelry for you to wear. I have also changed my facebook page and you can find that here: https://www.facebook.com/AlwaysPrettyBeads and my email which you find at: iloveprettybeads@gmail.com. I hope you will continue to come back and see what I have made. I will also be changing both my zibbet and craft cafe shops over the course of the next week so when I do that I will post the link here. If you are a jewelry blogger, I would love to exchange links with you..just leave me a comment and we can go from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment